Monday, December 18, 2006

My thoughts on the T.O. / DeAngelo Fiasco

First off, I want to say that Terrell Owens should not have spit in the face of DeAngelo Hall. With that said, T.O. should have jut whipped his ass the same way the Cowboys whipped the Falcons. If anyone saw that game, you would know that Hall was getting in T.O.'s face after nearly every play. He hit T.O. late on more than one occasions, and he cried like a little bitch when T.O. burned him, TWICE!

T.O. was man enough to admit what he did and apologize for that, which is much more than I can say about that little bitch Hall. The Falcons have become one of the most undisciplined teams in the league. The 4th Quarter of that game was littered with unsportsmanlike conduct penalties and personal fouls. Mora is a good coach, but he better get a handle on this team before he is sent packing.

3 comments:

spartachris said...

Spitting is the lowest of the low in the sporting world. I have only started to catch up on the action from Saturday and Sunday around the NFL, but what I heard was enough. Someone with so much talent deals with what horrible cards he's been dealt in such a classless way and wonders why people see him as a revolting character.
As for the NBA brawl, I was hanging out with my buddies Saturday night and happened to see this. What a bunch of thugs. And the world gets to watch Anthony throw a cheap shot and then run away like a fucking coward. Yeah, we all saw that. Weak. Be a fucking man.

spartachris said...

Note: I never mentioned Hall was any bigger of a man. But there's bigger ways to beat a shitty sportsman than spitting in his face.

spartachris said...

This is how sports go. Someone gets hit hard, someone trash talks, whatever. You get into someone's head and you throw off their play, it's part of the game. I'm not a fan of trash, I'm a firm believer all the talking comes out in your play, but trash talk has its role in the game. But taking a swing or spitting on someone over it shows that you will lose your cool. Great players retain their focus and rise above this kind of shit. I've never seen LaDanian Tomlinson or Marvin Harrison spit in someones face.