Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week 3 picks

wELle i doNT ALWaYS pcik em RIGHt. buT You knoW What i piCk wEll?

heh hEH, THaTs rigHT.

my noSe.



Week 3 picks
Through Week 2 (19-12)


Atlanta > Kansas City
Buffalo > Oakland
Chicago > Tampa Bay
Carolina > Minnesota
New England > Miami
New York Giants > Cincinnati
Tennesee > Houston
Washington > Arizona
Denver > New Orleans
Detroit > San Francisco
Seattle > St Louis
Baltimore > Cleveland
Indianapolis > Jacksonville
Pittsburgh > Philadelphia
Dallas > Green Bay
San Diego > New York Jets

5 comments:

BigNewsDay said...

Solid picks brother. I think Arizona has a chance against the struggling 'Skins, and I believe that the Eagles will bounce back this weekend against the Steelers, but I wouldn't put money on either of those choices. I am a little worried about the Dallas - Green Bay game. Rodgers is playing some good football, and their defense is one of the best in the league.

spartachris said...

Thanks man. Arz - Wash is one I've been staring at for a while, I haven't seen much of either in action, and I agree with you there. And the Eagles/Steelers games usually play out like a division rivalry.
I hear you on Green Bay and Dallas, I actually just about took the Packers. In fact I think I did this last week. But its one of those kinds of games, tough to make a hard case for either; it may just come down to whoever has the ball last. In any case, it will be a great game.

spartachris said...

The Bears made an easy decision for me. Next week I'll be checking the score well after they lose to the Eagles. I'd rather do something productive with 3 1/2 hours.

BigNewsDay said...

Yeah, next week's game against the Eagles is going to be rough for Chicago. But hey, My 'Boys are 3-0.

Oh, and how 'bout them Dolphins!(?)!(?)!(?)!(?)!(?)

What a goofy ass season.

spartachris said...

Yeah man the Boys look solid. The heads picked against them and they found a way to do get the job done.
It's a tough time to be a Bears fan. But I'm still wearing my Bears shirt today anyway.