Wednesday, September 03, 2008

2008 NFL season picks

kEN hAwwk here with my perSunal thougHts on ThiS new NFl sEason. researcH caMe from hoUrs of GoinG over statistiCs (i Almost went for an M.A. in football) in beTweeN picKing up a few games oF some donKey kong counTRY.

Super Bowl: Dallas vs. New England

NFC
Minnesota
New Orleans
Dallas
Seattle

WCs
Philadelphia
Green Bay

On the way up: Carolina
On the way down: New York


AFC
Pittsburgh
Indianapolis
New England
San Diego

WCs
Jacksonville
Cleveland

On the way up: Denver
On the way down: Cincinnati


2 comments:

BigNewsDay said...

I think I can live with those picks.

spartachris said...

Things never turn out the way they seem they will. One of these years I'll start keeping track of who looked great on paper at the start of the season, and what the eventual Super Bowl winner looked like. I think it would be surprising.