Thursday, November 08, 2012

NFL Week 10 picks

Here we go, week 10 of footb- what's that?
It's the 2012 MIDSEASON ATTACK OF THE CHEERLEADERS! Complete with hysterical commentary!
This is my idea of any given day in Texas, BND.
Likes: romcom movies, beaches. spartachris likes: O Magazine, bus stations.
"I'm onto you spartachris, jersey or not I know you're not Drew Brees."
"Actually, they used to be this big."
I wonder if she's more the Cannibal Corpse or Meshuggah type of girl.
As long as the Cowboys Cheerleaders keep their end of the deal I don't care how it goes down in Dallas.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP"
Anyone else know Michelle Rodriguez was cheering in the NFL?
Natalie Portman too?!? Where the hell have I been?!?
That's about all the muscle they have in Philly this year.
That is a nice. Uh. Knees.
To all who voted yes on budget cuts in military uniforms, THANK YOU.
If you're not wearing any underwear, smile.
Heh. Really?
Girl on the far right? Normal wardrobe.
This is what I imagine women do everytime they go off to the bathroom together.
That's it. I'm heading down to the enlistment office.
Only strategy the Jags have left: cheerleaders take the field, hope for the best.
How hard do the Browns blow? It's literally affecting the other team's cheerleaders.
We dated once. That skull bit at me every time I made a move.
"What's his sign say? 'KAN I HIT TEH SHOWARZ WITH YOO?' Not if you can't spell, BND."
"You're just a guy dressed as a cheerleader. I'm not going to hit the showers with you spartachris."
"Yes Amy I'll hit the showers with you."
Now the week 10 picks.
BND (82-50)
spartachris (85-47) Indianapolis > Jacksonville Baltimore > Oakland Denver > Carolina NY Giants > Cincinnati Miami > Tennessee Detroit > Minnesota New England > Buffalo Atlanta > New Orleans Tampa Bay > San Diego Seattle > NY Jets Dallas > Philadelphia San Francisco > St Louis Chicago > Houston Pittsburgh > Kansas City
Amy (77-55) Jacksonville > Indianapolis Baltimore > Oakland Denver > Carolina NY Giants > Cincinnati Miami > Tennessee Detroit > Minnesota New England > Buffalo New Orleans > Atlanta Tampa Bay > San Diego Seattle > NY Jets Dallas > Philadelphia San Francisco > St Louis Chicago > Houston Pittsburgh > Kansas City

5 comments:

spartachris said...

That was real commentary from NFL cheerleaders. True story.

BigNewsDay said...

I love the midseason attack of the cheerleaders. Why can't mid season happen every week?

Chicago over Houston? ReallY?

I'm gonna take a few chances this week. I think this may be the week the Falcons finally go down.

Indianapolis > Jacksonville
Baltimore > Oakland
Denver > Carolina
NY Giants > Cincinnati
Miami > Tennessee
Detroit < Minnesota
New England > Buffalo
Atlanta < New Orleans
Tampa Bay < San Diego
Seattle > NY Jets
Dallas > Philadelphia
San Francisco > St Louis
Chicago < Houston
Pittsburgh > Kansas City

spartachris said...

Why can't mid season happen every week? I don't know. I just. Don't know.

I think it's a heavyweight fight and the Texans got the edge, but I gotta go Bears.

I don't see the Falcs losing this week. They're all fired up about getting zero attention despite their record. I bet they lose somewhere else down the road, and get kicked out in the playoffs.

spartachris said...

"I don't see the Falcs losing this week."

FAIL.

BigNewsDay said...

The Saints/Falcons game was almost as fun to watch as yesterday's NASCAR race in Phoenix. Gotta love senseless violence.