Thursday, September 27, 2012

NFL Week 4 Picks

Spartachris is down. But not out yet. Loosen it up.
Don't fall out.
And. Dah, who am I kidding.
BND (26-22)
spartachris (24-24) Cleveland > Baltimore Atlanta > Carolina New England > Buffalo Minnesota > Detroit Houston > Tennessee San Diego > Kansas City San Francisco > NY Jets St Louis > Seattle Arizona > Miami Denver > Oakland Cincinnati > Jacksonville Green Bay > New Orleans Washington > Tampa Bay NY Giants > Philadelphia Dallas > Chicago
Amy (30-18) Cleveland > Baltimore Atlanta > Carolina New England > Buffalo Minnesota > Detroit Houston > Tennessee Kansas City > San Diego San Francisco > NY Jets Seattle > St Louis Arizona > Miami Denver > Oakland Cincinnati > Jacksonville Green Bay > New Orleans Washington > Tampa Bay NY Giants > Philadelphia Chicago > Dallas

5 comments:

spartachris said...

Amy's in first with a nice lead. I think BND gets the golden beer for last week's pick of Seattle over Green Bay though. How'd he know?

Crymson Flower said...

I'm really back and forth on taking green bay over new orleans. I can't see the saints being 0 and 4. but I can't see green bay losing after monday nights call.

spartachris said...

Tie game?

BigNewsDay said...

Sorry fpr the delayed response. It has been a hell of a week. I just got lucky with the Seattle pick, however I am glad the real refs are back. I loved the standing ovation they received before Thursday's game. Speaking of Thursday's game, I would have picked the Ravens, but I will take the 5 yard penalty for delay of game. I really want to pick the Saints over the packers, but Green Bay is pissed, and they will be out for blood this week. I will stick with Seattle this week to beat the Rams, other than that, your picks look pretty good.


Cleveland > Baltimore
Atlanta > Carolina
New England > Buffalo
Minnesota > Detroit
Houston > Tennessee
San Diego > Kansas City
San Francisco > NY Jets
St Louis < Seattle
Arizona > Miami
Denver > Oakland
Cincinnati > Jacksonville
Green Bay > New Orleans
Washington > Tampa Bay
NY Giants > Philadelphia
Dallas > Chicago

spartachris said...

Don't know what happened, neither Amy or I 'took' the Browns, just recorded it wrong. Was going to give you the game anyway because who picks Cleveland ever. So we'll all just get credit for Baltimore > Cleveland and be happy.